What It Takes
We’re looking for Arkansas’s brightest entrepreneurial talent to partner with the state’s leading universities and most ambitious companies.
The Arkansas Fellowship offers a two-year fellowship program to a select group of graduating college seniors, and focuses on developing the next generation of entrepreneurs and business leaders in the state of Arkansas.
The program is designed for accomplished and highly motivated undergraduates who are seeking world-class entrepreneurial experiences following graduation. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to kick-start their professional futures through paid positions with some of Arkansas’s most dynamic and flourishing companies.
With executive-level mentorship, Arkansas Fellows will have the opportunity to build a reliable and meaningful network of business leaders, co-workers, and peers. Through professional experiences, monthly speaker series, mixers, and civic engagements, The Fellows will have ample opportunities to accelerate the development of their personal careers.
Ideal candidates will:
- Possess a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Have graduated from an Arkansas college or university, or be a native Arkansan graduates from an out-of-state school.
- Demonstrate leadership potential and a bias toward entrepreneurship.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Seek to familiarize themselves with a host of business specialties, such as marketing, finance, sales, etc.
- Nurture the development of a network of like-minded cohorts and invest in meaningful peer relationships during the two-year fellowship.
- Relish (and capitalize on) the opportunity to meet and work alongside senior leadership in some of Arkansas’s most dynamic companies.
- Embrace risk, responsibility, and independence.
You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be willing to learn.