We are pleased to announce Julie Allison as the next executive director of the Arkansas Fellowship. Julie brings 20 years of experience working as a leader in organizational development and learning with Arkansas’ largest healthcare system and K-12 education system.
She founded and led Baptist Health’s Organizational Development Department, created in 2009 with a vision to improve organizational performance by developing and aligning talent.
In that capacity, she:
- Initiated, planned, executed, and monitored the integrity of programs.
- Designed learning programs for leadership, staff and skills development for 10,000+ employees
- Grew the department from two to seven full-time employees
- Developed oversight mechanisms of existing programs
- Took on business transformation responsibilities for Baptist Health in merger and acquisitions, innovation, and special projects
Julie has a passion for and track record of identifying (and developing) talent and creating high-performing teams to deliver results. She has Executive Scholar Certification in Nonprofit Management from Kellogg Executive Education, Northwestern University and has a Master’s of Science Degree in Business and Marketing Education from the University of Central Arkansas.